It's Friday Fill-In time again, my answers are in RED and for a special treat, my parents are visiting this week, so for double the fun my mom will answer too!! Hers are in BLUE!
And...here we go!
1. Hey! We're going to have a baby in less than 1 month!!
Hey! YOU! Get off of my cloud.
2. In every joke there is a kernel of truth.
A single kernel of truth.
3. Eat your vegetables, then have some cake :)
Eat, drink, and be merry.
4. Monkey in the middle.
I'm stuck in the middle.
5. First thing to note: I need to go to the bathroom!!
First thing to note: must have coffee!
6. When I was in Toronto and my husband in Red Deer, knitting was the best distraction.
I'd like a nice distraction.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our first BBQ EVER, tomorrow my plans include getting raspberry pie and meat pies from the Farmer's Market, a walk in the park if my body can handle it, and maybe some fireworks, and Sunday, I want to sleep!!
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to steak on Sara and Dave's new BBQ with some nice wine and good company, tomorrow my plans include possibly fireworks in the evening, and Sunday, I want to enjoy our last day with Sara, Dave, and baby Girardin!