We went to the Don Valley Brick Works-now known as the Evergreen Brick Works. again super hot day!! We had a really fun time watching the million little fish swarm and jump out of the water trying to get bits of food.
I had a picture from the Dragon Boat Festival but somehow it went away and Blogger is giving me and my pictures a VERY HARD TIME!
Some other things we did while my parents were visiting:
- got pedicures (well just my mom and me)
- went shopping to Vaughan Mills
- walked down the waterfront
- walked past all the crazy fencing (while we were still allowed to be in the area)
- went bowling
- played bocce ball
- drove up to north york for burgers before my baseball game which ended up being canceled because it was POURING rain!
- ate out at a vegetarian restaurant, thai-vietnamese, italian/pizza, and a steakhouse
- drank beer, wine, and a gross recreation of a delicious shot we had one time at the James Joyce
- watched the World Cup (while drinking the above)