It's time again for BOOKING THROUGH THURSDAY!! "Name a book (or books) from a country other than your own that you love. Or aren’t there any?"
My answer: I have a few -outside of Canada AND the US- they are:
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spain)
- Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (France)
- The Forgotten Garden AND The House at Riverton by KAte Morton (Australia)
- Anything written by Maeve Binchy (although her older stuff is better) (Ireland)
- All the Harry Potter books by J.K> Rowling (Great Britain)
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis (Ireland/Great Britain)