Thursday May 27, 2010: What books do you have next to your bed right now? How about other places in the house? What are you reading?
Answer: I just finished Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger today (post with review coming this weekend), so I have to pick my next book soon! I don't usually keep my books to be read pile at bedside, they are usually in the bookshelf in the bedroom or in the tv stand in the living room. For some reason the books have migrated bedside, so here we go:
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry (I've been "reading" this for a few months now)
- Baltasar and Blimunda by Jose Saramago (I started this last week and had to put it down)
- The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
- The Patron Saint of Liars by Ann Patchett
- Day After Night by Anita Diamant
How about you dear readers? What is on your bedside/to be read pile?